About this book
This book offers a concrete contribution towards a better understanding of climate change communication. It ultimately helps to catalyse the sort of cross-sectoral action needed to address the phenomenon of climate change and its many consequences. There is a perceived need to foster a better understanding of what climate change is, and to identify approaches, processes, methods and tools which may help to better communicate it. There is also a need for successful examples showing how communication can take place across society and stakeholders.
Addressing the challenges in communicating to various audiences and providing a platform for reflections, it showcases lessons learnt from research, field projects and best practices in various settings in various different countries. The acquired knowledge can be adapted and applied to other situations.
Climate Change communication Climate Change Adaptation Stakeholder Engagement in Climate Change Science–stakeholder Interactions in Climate Change Climate Change Communication Case Studies Successful Climate Change Communication Climate Change Knowledge Sharing
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-98294-6
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science Earth and Environmental Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-98293-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-98294-6
- Series Print ISSN 1610-2002
- Series Online ISSN 1610-2010
- Buy this book on publisher's site