Table of contents
About this book
This book compiles the current state of knowledge on omnichannel retailing, a new concept in which all sales and interaction channels are considered together, and which aims to deliver a seamless customer experience regardless of the channel. It highlights case studies and examples related to each of the many barriers to an omnichannel approach, demonstrating not just success stories, but also failures.
While omnichannel has already been recognized as an emerging retail trend, the articles in this book fill an important gap in research on the topic. Providing readers with essential insights on the omnichannel strategy and its implementation, the book will also stimulate academic discussion on this emerging trend.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-98273-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-98272-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-98273-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site