Table of contents
About this book
This text provides a comprehensive and multidisciplinary, state-of-the-art review of complications related to surgical procedures for male urinary and fecal incontinence. As surgery has evolved over the decades, newer and at times unexpected intraoperative and long-term complications have arisen. Specialists who are unfamiliar with them need to know how to manage these specific complications and, more importantly, how to avoid them in the course of their future practice.
This volume provides an essential guide for all urologists, proctologists and surgeons operating on male patients with urinary and fecal incontinence.
Intraoperative complications Long.term complications Short-term complications Surgical procedures Interdisciplinary approach
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-98264-9
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-98263-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-98264-9
- Series Print ISSN 2510-4047
- Series Online ISSN 2510-4055
- Buy this book on publisher's site