About this book
Rebecca Lievesley is a Lecturer in Psychology at Nottingham Trent University and has conducted research within the criminal justice system for many years. She is also a co-founder and Trustee of the Safer Living Foundation.
Kerensa Hocken is a registered forensic psychologist at HMPPS Whatton, UK. She has oversight for the assessment and treatment of people in prison for sexual offending in the Midlands region.
Helen Elliott is Lecturer in Counselling at Bishop Grosseteste University, UK. She has a background in forensic psychology and is a trainee integrative psychotherapist.
Belinda Winder is Head of the Sexual Offences, Crime and Misconduct Research Unit at Nottingham Trent University, UK.
Nicholas Blagden is a Senior Lecturer in Forensic Psychology. He is a Chartered Psychologist and has worked and researched within the criminal justice system and HM Prison Service for many years.
Phil Banyard is Associate in Psychology at Nottingham Trent University, UK. He was recently honoured with the British Psychological Society’s Award for Distinguished Contributions to Psychology Education.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-98243-4
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-98242-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-98243-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site