Table of contents
About this book
This book describes neurosurgical cases following the format of the clinical handover. Each case has a one line summary and differential diagnosis, appropriate interpretation of illustrated radiological studies, further ancillary tests, and management options. When appropriate, scoring/scaling systems and detailed anatomy are described, as well as basic surgical techniques and approaches. The information provided is evidence-based, referring to the relevant publications.
Neurosurgery: A Case-Based Approach is aimed at junior neurosurgical trainees, both when studying for their exams and enhancing their ability to handover to colleagues.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-98234-2
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-98233-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-98234-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site