About this book
This timely book reveals an integrated approach to myocardial preservation focusing on translational research and clinical applications. Chapters cover both the mechanisms of heart failure in addition to therapeutic considerations, including forms of cardiac cell death, cardiac remodelling and cardiac regeneration. Potential future research directions are also proposed, enabling the reader to gain a broad in-depth understanding of the topic.
Myocardial Preservation: Translational Research and Clinical Application presents a thorough review of myocardial preservation. Its comprehensive approach provides a valuable reference for cardiology researchers and practising and trainee cardiologists seeking new insight to the topic.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-98186-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-98185-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-98186-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site