Table of contents
About this book
This book provides a succinct overview of a variety of aspects of quality that is absent from other texts that cover the technical aspects of operative spine care. Readers are provided with insight and comparisons of different quality reporting systems across different health care systems, while also discussing the different strengths and weaknesses therein. The book summarizes state-of-the-art quality measurement and value assessment in spine care while reviewing quality reporting in the US and internationally. Chapters also outline how quality improvement efforts achieved success in hospital systems.
Quality Spine Care: Healthcare Systems, Quality Reporting, and Risk Adjustment provides surgeons and practitioners with insight into the challenging aspects of healthcare delivery and quality assessment related to spine care.
Quality Metrics Registries in Spine Care Risk Stratification Episode Groups Reporting of Quality
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-97990-8
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-97989-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-97990-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site