Table of contents
About this book
This book discusses the ability of nanomaterials to protect crop-plant and animal health, increase production, and enhance the quality of food and other agricultural products. It explores the use of targeted delivery and slow- release agrochemicals to reduce the damage to non-target organisms and the quantity released into the soil and water, as well as nanotechnology-derived tools in the field of plant and animal genetic improvement. It also addresses future applications of nanotechnology in sustainable agriculture and the legislative regulation and safety evaluation of nanomaterials.
The book highlights the recent advances made in nanotechnology and its contribution towards an eco-friendly approach in agriculture.
nanoparticles nanomaterials food security precision farming consumer acceptance agrochemicals nanotools in agriculture
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-97852-9
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-97851-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-97852-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site