Table of contents
About this book
Featured topics include:
- PCIT for children with callous-unemotional traits.
- PCIT for families with a history of child maltreatment.
- Group PCIT.
- PCIT for military families.
- The PCIT CALM program for treating anxiety in young children.
- PCIT for American Indian families.
- Transporting and disseminating PCIT internationally.
- Using technology to expand the reach of PCIT.
The Handbook of Parent-Child Interaction Therapy is a must-have resource for researchers, professors, instructors, clinicians, and graduate students in child and school psychology, child psychiatry, and social work as well as such related disciplines as developmental, clinical, counseling, and community psychology, family studies, and mental health services and agencies.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Handbook of Parent-Child Interaction Therapy
- Book Subtitle Innovations and Applications for Research and Practice
Larissa N. Niec
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-97698-3
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology Behavioral Science and Psychology (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-319-97697-6
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-97698-3
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XXI, 423
- Number of Illustrations 12 b/w illustrations, 13 illustrations in colour
Child and School Psychology
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Health & Hospitals