Table of contents
About this book
Featured topics include:
- PCIT for children with callous-unemotional traits.
- PCIT for families with a history of child maltreatment.
- Group PCIT.
- PCIT for military families.
- The PCIT CALM program for treating anxiety in young children.
- PCIT for American Indian families.
- Transporting and disseminating PCIT internationally.
- Using technology to expand the reach of PCIT.
The Handbook of Parent-Child Interaction Therapy is a must-have resource for researchers, professors, instructors, clinicians, and graduate students in child and school psychology, child psychiatry, and social work as well as such related disciplines as developmental, clinical, counseling, and community psychology, family studies, and mental health services and agencies.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-97698-3
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-97697-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-97698-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Health & Hospitals