About this book
This graduate textbook, written by a former lecturer, addresses industrial chemical reaction topics, focusing on the commercial-scale exploitation of chemical reactions. It introduces students to the concepts behind the successful design and operation of chemical reactors, with an emphasis on qualitative arguments, simple design methods, graphical procedures, and frequent comparison of capabilities of the major reactor types. It starts by discussing simple ideas before moving on to more advanced concepts with the support of numerous case studies.
Many simple and advanced exercises are present in each chapter and the detailed MATLAB code for their solution is available to the reader as supplementary material on Springer website. It is written for MSc chemical engineering students and novice researchers working in industrial laboratories.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-97439-2
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-97438-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-97439-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site