Table of contents
About this book
This book present the most cutting edge treatment options for patients struggling with depression. Written by experts in this area, the book begins by establishing the general themes that are most critical to accurately diagnosing and effectively treating depression. The text then covers new medication options, new psychotherapy, non-pharmacological treatments, the needs of special populations, and emerging research. Each chapter begins with a case vignette that clearly illustrates key characteristics of the disorder process or treatment before covering the history, research support, and new advances of these areas. In addition, the chapters include a description of how to apply this topic in treatment and frequently asked questions and answers, making this a highly practical guide for any physician working with a depressed patient.
Treatment of Depression is an excellent resource for all clinicians working with depressed patients, including psychiatrists, psychologists, general practitioners, and all others.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-97241-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-97240-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-97241-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site