Table of contents
About this book
This book provides a comprehensive resource on the pathology of the human singleton placenta. Agreed nomenclature, nosology, definitions and, where possible, thresholds for meaningful clinical corrections for lesions ideal for practical application in clinical practice are presented. Evidence is also featured on relevant potential clinical correlations to aid the reader in deciding upon the most appropriate management strategy. Areas of current uncertainty are also covered for potential future research.
Pathology of the Placenta systematically describes placental pathology, and represents a valuable resource for practising and trainee pathologists, obstetricians, neonatologists and epidemiologists.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-97214-5
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-97213-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-97214-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site