About this book
This book provides a comprehensive and systematic approach to the study of the qualitative theory of boundedness, periodicity, and stability of Volterra difference equations. The book bridges together the theoretical aspects of Volterra difference equations with its applications to population dynamics. Applications to real-world problems and open-ended problems are included throughout.
This book will be of use as a primary reference to researchers and graduate students who are interested in the study of boundedness of solutions, the stability of the zero solution, or in the existence of periodic solutions using Lyapunov functionals and the notion of fixed point theory.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-97190-2
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-97189-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-97190-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site