Table of contents
About this book
This book provides the most up-to-date comprehensive discussion of established and emerging genomic technologies and their clinical implementation in molecular diagnostics. As in its first edition, the book places significant emphasis on implementation roadmaps for various clinical assays including single gene, gene panel, transcriptome sequencing, circulating tumor cells and cell-free DNA sequencing, whole exome, and whole genome assays. Detailed guidance on the central role of the pathologist in the interpretation, reporting, and clinical integration of genomic tests is provided. Expert opinions to help navigate growing compliance, reimbursement, legal and ethical issues are shared in dedicated chapters.
Genomic Applications in Pathology provides a comprehensive resource for practicing molecular pathologists, general and sub-specialized practicing anatomic and clinical pathologists, as well as pathology trainees. The wider target audience continues to include oncologists, geneticists, and other medical and surgical clinicians.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-96830-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-96829-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-96830-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site