About this book
With the Internet becoming part of our everyday lives, social networking tools are used as the primary means of communication. And as the volume and speed of such data is increasing rapidly, there is a need to apply computational techniques to interpret and understand it. Moreover, relationships in molecular structures, co-authors in scientific journals, and developers in a software community can also be understood better by visualising them as networks.
This book brings together the theory and practice of social network analysis and includes mathematical concepts, computational techniques and examples from the real world to offer readers an overview of this domain.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-96746-2
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-96745-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-96746-2
- Series Print ISSN 1617-7975
- Series Online ISSN 2197-8433
- Buy this book on publisher's site