Table of contents
About this book
This new edition of a proven textbook provides comprehensive, in-depth coverage of the fundamental concepts of electrical and computer engineering. It is written from an engineering perspective, with special emphasis on circuit functionality and applications. Reliance on higher-level mathematics and physics, or theoretical proofs has been intentionally limited in order to prioritize the practical aspects of electrical engineering. This text is therefore suitable for a number of introductory circuit courses for other majors such as robotics, mechanical, biomedical, aerospace, civil, architecture, petroleum, and industrial engineering. The authors’ primary goal is to teach the aspiring engineering student all fundamental tools needed to understand, analyze and design a wide range of practical circuits and systems. Their secondary goal is to provide a comprehensive reference, for both major and non-major students as well as practicing engineers.
- Provides a self-contained, fundamental textbook on electric circuits and basic electronics, designed to be accessible to students from a variety of engineering disciplines;
- Helps students to bridge their academic and industrial careers, including for example, answers to typical interview questions for an entry-level position in electrical engineering and circuit design;
- Includes over 1,500 figures, about 1,200 homework problems, and comprehensive summaries at the end of every chapter.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-96692-2
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-96691-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-96692-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site