Table of contents
About this book
This book presents a comprehensive overview of fundamental issues and recent advances in graph data management. Its aim is to provide beginning researchers in the area of graph data management, or in fields that require graph data management, an overview of the latest developments in this area, both in applied and in fundamental subdomains.
The topics covered range from a general introduction to graph data management, to more specialized topics like graph visualization, flexible queries of graph data, parallel processing, and benchmarking. The book will help researchers put their work in perspective and show them which types of tools, techniques and technologies are available, which ones could best suit their needs, and where there are still open issues and future research directions.
The chapters are contributed by leading experts in the relevant areas, presenting a coherent overview of the state of the art in the field. Readers should have a basic knowledge of data management techniques as they are taught in computer science MSc programs.
Graph Databases NoSQL Query Processing Parallel Processing RDF Databases Benchmarking Performance Database Theory Database Design and Models
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-96193-4
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-96192-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-96193-4
- Series Print ISSN 2197-9723
- Series Online ISSN 2197-974X
- Buy this book on publisher's site