Table of contents
About this book
This book addresses several aspects of the integrable structure of the AdS/CFT correspondence. In particular it presents computations made on both sides of the AdS/CFT correspondence, at weak and at strong coupling. On the string theory side of the correspondence, the book focuses on the evaluation of the energy spectrum of closed string solutions moving in some deformed backgrounds that preserve integrability. On the gauge theory side, it explores various formal problems arising in the computation of two and three-point functions by means of the Algebraic Bethe Ansatz and the Quantum Inverse Scattering method.
The book features numerous results on integrability in the context of the AdS/CFT correspondence. Self-contained and pedagogical, it includes general discussions and detailed presentations on the use of integrable systems techniques and their applications.
AdS/CFT Correspondence String Theory Conformal Field Theory Algebraic Bethe Ansatz Method Quantum Inverse Scattering Method Closed String Solutions Integrability in AdS/CFT Neumann-Rosochatius System
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-96020-3
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-96019-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-96020-3
- Series Print ISSN 2190-5053
- Series Online ISSN 2190-5061
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Energy, Utilities & Environment