Table of contents
About this book
This book covers the latest in recycling and reuse research focused toward greater sustainability and includes chapters authored by the world’s leading thinkers and practitioners in the field. Topics covered include recycling and reuse, solid waste management, renewable energy, environmental studies, and wastewater management.
This text contains environmental issues with an experimental focus, making this a useful resource to students, researchers, and professionals working in solid waste management, energy and water sustainability issues within the geoscience, engineering, and chemistry fields.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-95888-0
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-95887-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-95888-0
- Series Print ISSN 1863-5520
- Series Online ISSN 1863-5539
- Buy this book on publisher's site