Table of contents
About this book
This EYIEL Special Issue is devoted to the European Union’s Trade Defence Instruments (TDIs). The recent legislative changes at the EU level are indicative of global policy trends and legal challenges surrounding trade remedies law. Although TDI measures have always been a fiercely debated topic in international economic law, they have received increased attention in recent years. This book offers a comprehensive and insightful legal analysis of the recent legislative changes at the EU level and investigates TDIs in the context of regional trade relationships, including the United Kingdom in post-Brexit times. Beyond the EU, it examines the national trade defence law frameworks of important trading partners such as Switzerland, the United States, China and Vietnam.
The selected contributions in this edited volume examine the recent trends in trade defence law from a legal and practical perspective and offer analytical insights from EU officials, legal practitioners and leading academics. A unique collection of essays in a changed global framework, this EYIEL Special Issue provides an up-to-date overview of the state of play of trade defence in the EU and around the globe.
Trade Defence Instruments Anti-Dumping Duties China Market Economy Status Countervailing Duties Calculation TDI Modernisation Package Free Trade Agreements Trade Remedies
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-95306-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Law and Criminology Law and Criminology (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-95305-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-95306-9
- Series Print ISSN 2364-8392
- Series Online ISSN 2364-8406
- Buy this book on publisher's site