Table of contents
About this book
The 14 chapters contribute to the understanding of translanguaging as a communicative and discursive practice, which is relationally constructed and strategically deployed by individuals during everyday encounters with language and cultural diversity.
The contributions testify to translanguaging as an interdisciplinary and critical research paradigm by assembling scholars working on translanguaging from different perspectives, and a wide range of social, cultural, and geographical contexts.
This volume contributes to the further development of new theoretical and analytical tools for the investigation of translanguaging as everyday practice, and how and why language practices are constructed, negotiated, opposed or subverted by social actors.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-94851-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Education
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-94850-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-94851-5
- Series Print ISSN 2213-3208
- Series Online ISSN 2213-3216
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors