About this book
Processes within organizations can be highly complex chains of inter-related steps, involving numerous stakeholders and information systems. Due to this complexity, having access to the right information is vital to the proper execution and effective management of an organization’s business processes.
The main contributions of this thesis are five techniques that focus on the alignment and comparison of process information from different informational artifacts. Each of these techniques tackles a specific scenario involving multiple informational artifacts that contain process information in different representation formats.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-94634-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-94633-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-94634-4
- Series Print ISSN 1865-1348
- Series Online ISSN 1865-1356
- Buy this book on publisher's site