Table of contents
About this book
Topics featured in the Handbook include:
· The role of fathers in supporting children’s development.
· Developmental disabilities and their effect on parenting and child development.
· Child characteristics and their reciprocal effects on parenting.
· Long-distance parenting and its impact on families.
· The shifting dynamic of parenting and adult-child relationships.
· The effects of trauma, such as natural disasters, war exposure, and forced displacement on parenting.
The Handbook of Parenting and Child Development Across the Lifespan is an essential reference for researchers, graduate students, clinicians, and therapists and professionals in clinical child and school psychology, social work, pediatrics, developmental psychology, family studies, child and adolescent psychiatry, and special education.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-94598-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-94597-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-94598-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors