About this book
This text provides a concise yet comprehensive overview of Alagille syndrome. The book reviews the pathophysiology and genetics of the disorder, discusses recent molecular advances and its impact on diagnostics, and describes management challenges and strategies. The text also touches upon future treatment options.
Written by experts in the field, Alagille Syndrome: Pathogenesis and Clinical Management is a valuable resource for physicians and researchers dealing with this disorder, one that will help guide patient management and stimulate investigative efforts.
bile duct development notch signaling pathway complex biliary diseases transplant immune system
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-94571-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-94570-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-94571-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site