About this book
This book presents current evidence in an Enhanced Recovery Programme context, and provides a common sense approach to using the array of available analgesia techniques appropriately in major abdominal surgery.
Current pain relief options are discussed, many of which have been described only in the last ten years. Topics covered range from the now widespread use of portable ultrasound machines to an appreciation of the value of some older drugs in a new context.
Analgesia for Major Abdominal Surgery is aimed at anesthetists, acute pain teams, and acute pain nurses, as well as colorectal, hepatobiliary, urological and gynecological surgeons.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-94482-1
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-94480-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-94482-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site