About this book
This clinical casebook provides a comprehensive yet concise state-of-the-art review of adult critical care medicine. Presented in a case-based format, each case focuses on a scenario commonly encountered with an adult patient in the ICU. Case scenarios include management of seizures and acute intracranial hypertension, sepsis, liver failure, brain death, bleeding and thrombosis, and treating hospital acquired infections in the ICU.
Written by experts in the field, Adult Critical Care Medicine: A Clinical Casebook is a valuable resource for critical care specialists and practitioners who treat adult patients in critical care settings.
acute intracranial hypertension sepsis hemodynamic monitoring quality metrics airway management organ transplantation
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-94424-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-94423-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-94424-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site