Table of contents
About this book
This book will present the most advanced researches on forensic archaeology presented during the annual European meetings in the last 3 years. Thanks to the broad nature of the chapters presented, this book will show not only different approaches and different crime scenes around Europe, but also how every single European law enforcement has faced forensic investigations.
This book shows forensic archaeology as practiced in this legal context, emerging and solidifying in many European countries, differing in some respects because of differences in legal systems but ultimately sharing common grounds. Differently from similar books, this will be not only a collection of researches and case studies in which forensic practitioners demonstrate the extent and complexity of the various aspects of forensic archaeology, but also it will show the necessity of co-operation as a condition for any work in forensic archaeology among scientists of different disciplines and law enforcers.
Taphonomy Remote Sensing Geophysics DVI Antiquitites Crimes
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-94397-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-94396-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-94397-8
- Series Print ISSN 2214-4293
- Series Online ISSN 2214-4315
- Buy this book on publisher's site