About this book
Subjects are ordered according to their industrial applications, including enhanced oil and gas recovery, gas hydrates, enhanced geothermal systems, hydraulic fracturing, and carbon dioxide sequestration. An overview of the industrial, research and simulation aspects for each subject is provided.
Fluid Injection in Deformable Geological Formations will be of interest to academic and industrial researchers in a wide variety of fields, including computational mechanics, civil engineering, geotechnical engineering and geomechanics, engineering seismology, petroleum engineering, reservoir engineering, and engineering geology.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-94217-9
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Energy
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-94216-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-94217-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site