Table of contents
About this book
The contributors in this book share, exchange, and develop new concepts, ideas, principles, and methodologies in order to advance and deepen our understanding of social networks in the new generation of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) enabled by Web 2.0, also referred to as social media, to help policy-making. This interdisciplinary work provides a platform for researchers, practitioners, and graduate students from sociology, behavioral science, computer science, psychology, cultural studies, information systems, operations research and communication to share, exchange, learn, and develop new concepts, ideas, principles, and methodologies.
Emerging Research Challenges and Opportunities in Computational Social Network Analysis and Mining will be of interest to researchers, practitioners, and graduate students from the various disciplines listed above. The text facilitates the dissemination of investigations of the dynamics and structure of web based social networks. The book can be used as a reference text for advanced courses on Social Network Analysis, Sociology, Communication, Organization Theory, Cyber-anthropology, Cyber-diplomacy, and Information Technology and Justice.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-94105-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Social Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-94104-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-94105-9
- Series Print ISSN 2190-5428
- Series Online ISSN 2190-5436
- Buy this book on publisher's site