About this book
This book gives a unique review of different aspects of metallic contaminations in Si and Ge-based semiconductors. All important metals are discussed including their origin during crystal and/or device manufacturing, their fundamental properties, their characterization techniques and their impact on the electrical device performance. Several control and possible gettering approaches are addressed.
The book is a reference for researchers and engineers studying advanced and state-of-the-art micro- and nano-electronic semiconductor devices and circuits. It has an interdisciplinary nature by combining different disciplines such as material science, defect engineering, device processing, defect and device characterization and device physics and engineering.
Metal Gettering Metal Precipitation and Segregation Defects and Device Performance Defect Engineering Device Yield Improvement Semiconductor Device Fabrication
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-93925-4
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-93924-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-93925-4
- Series Print ISSN 0933-033X
- Series Online ISSN 2196-2812
- Buy this book on publisher's site