Table of contents
Diabetic Nephropathy: Scope of the Problem
Pathophysiology and Clinical Pathology of the Diabetic Kidney
Therapy of Diabetic Nephropathy
About this book
This book provides an overview of the most up-to-date research on diabetic nephropathy and the current understanding of its pathogenesis, clinical features and socio-economic developments. Written by leading experts in the field, it provides a comprehensive synthesis of clinical and pathophysiological aspects from a mechanism-based point of view, and reviews evidence-based treatment modalities for the prevention and management of diabetic nephropathy. In addition, closely related areas such as diabesity, diabetic eye disease and macrovascular involvement in diabetes are addressed.
Diabetic Nephropathy will be of interest for nephrologists, diabetologists, internists, transplant physicians, public health professionals, basic scientists, geneticists, epidemiologists, pathologists, and molecular and cell biologists working in the field of diabetes and its complications.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-93521-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-93520-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-93521-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site