Table of contents
About this book
A sampling of the topics covered:
· Assessment of depression and anxiety in older adults.
· The assessment of change: serial assessments in dementia evaluations.
· Elder abuse identification in older adults.
· Clinical assessment of postoperative cognitive decline.
· Cognitive training and rehabilitation in aging and dementia.
· Differentiating mild cognitive impairment and cognitive changes of normal aging.
· Evaluating cognition in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
This Second Edition of the Handbook on the Neuropsychology of Aging and Dementia offers a wealth of expert knowledge and hands-on guidance for neuropsychologists, gerontologists, social workers, and clinicians, whether novices studying for certification or veteran practitioners brushing up on the latest advances in the field.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Handbook on the Neuropsychology of Aging and Dementia
Lisa D. Ravdin
Heather L. Katzen
- Series Title Clinical Handbooks in Neuropsychology
- Series Abbreviated Title Clin.Hdbk Neuropsychology
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-93497-6
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology Behavioral Science and Psychology (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-319-93496-9
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-93497-6
- Series ISSN 2625-266X
- Series E-ISSN 2625-2678
- Edition Number 2
- Number of Pages XVI, 763
- Number of Illustrations 30 b/w illustrations, 9 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Health & Hospitals