About this book
This monograph illustrates important notions in security reductions and essential techniques in security reductions for group-based cryptosystems. Using digital signatures and encryption as examples, the authors explain how to program correct security reductions for those cryptographic primitives. Various schemes are selected and re-proven in this book to demonstrate and exemplify correct security reductions.
This book is suitable for researchers and graduate students engaged with public-key cryptography.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-93049-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-93048-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-93049-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site