About this book
Topics covered in this book include fundamentals of modelling networks, circuits and pathways, spatial and multi cellular systems, image-driven systems biology, evolution, noise and decision-making in single cells, systems biology of disease and immunology, and personalized medicine. Special attention is paid to epigenomics, in particular environmental conditions that impact genetic background. The breadth of exciting new data towards discovering fundamental principles and direct application of epigenetics in agriculture is also described.
The chapter “Deciphering the Universe of RNA Structures and Trans RNA-RNA Interactions of Transcriptomes in vivo - from Experimental Protocols to Computational Analyses” is available open access under a CC BY 4.0 license via link.springer.com.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-92967-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-92966-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-92967-5
- Series Print ISSN 2197-9731
- Series Online ISSN 2197-9758
- Buy this book on publisher's site