Table of contents
About this book
The book reviews the technical aspects and clinical applications of DWI in imaging of the GI tract, and provides specific technical details (imaging protocols, artefacts, optimization techniques) for each GI tract division. This volume is mainly intended for radiologists who are interested in abdominal radiology, as well as radiology residents. Given that magnetic resonance physics is complex and can be cumbersome to learn, theauthors have made it as simple and practical as possible.
The book offers a useful tool for radiologists with a particular interest in the gastrointestinal tract radiology, as well as for radiology residents.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-92819-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-92818-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-92819-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site