Table of contents
About this book
This book explores a sampling of the most powerful and enterprising efforts to achieve biotechnological goals by means of various interdisciplinary approaches. From the fabrication of extremely small units to achieve specific objectives through nano-bio-technology, to devices with artificial intelligence, gene therapy for cerebrovascular anomalies, biodegradable plastics, the use of phyto-stem cells in cosmetology, CarT cell immune therapy, targeted therapies for cancer, 3D printed bones developed by the University of Wollongong in Australia, the sickle cell chip developed by IIT Bombay, and innovative sustainable energy solutions, the book includes a colorful spectrum of reviews on current and future biotech products.
Gathering contributions by an international team of researchers, this book offers its audience, and particularly younger readers, revealing information on current and upcoming smart technologies.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-92399-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-92398-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-92399-4
- Series Print ISSN 2193-4614
- Series Online ISSN 2193-4622
- Buy this book on publisher's site