About this book
This book provides a concise and practical overview of hospital based emergency, urgent and rapid access service in Ophthalmology. Specialist consultants who wish to broaden their knowledge of the various ophthalmic conditions seen in clinical emergencies will find this book to be a useful go-to guide. Advice is given on establishing an ophthalmic emergency and rapid access service, and a series of chapters cover the management of emergency eye conditions.
Emergency, Acute and Rapid Access Ophthalmology is a must read for all ophthalmic professionals in the UK and worldwide who are dealing with the growing demand for emergency eye care services and the increasing sub-specialization within Ophthalmology.
- Book Title Emergency, Acute and Rapid Access Ophthalmology
- Book Subtitle Practical, Clinical and Managerial Aspects
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-92369-7
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-319-92368-0
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-030-06418-1
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-92369-7
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XIII, 135
- Number of Illustrations 9 b/w illustrations, 10 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site