About this book
Murray Gell-Mann, Physics Nobel Prize Laureate in 1969 is known for his theoretical work on elementary particle physics and the introduction of quarks and together with H. Fritzsch the “Quantum Chromodynamics”.
Based on four sections the Editor gives an overview on the work of Gell-Mann and his contributions to various aspects of the physics, related to quarks. His most important and influential papers were selected and reprinted so that the reader easily can check the original work of Gell-Mann.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-92195-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Birkhäuser, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-92194-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-92195-2
- Series Print ISSN 2365-9963
- Series Online ISSN 2365-9971
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Energy, Utilities & Environment