Table of contents
About this book
Among the topics in the Handbook:
- What separates narcissism from self-esteem? A social-cognitive perspective.
- The many measures of grandiose narcissism.
- Parents’ socialization of narcissism in children.
- What do narcissists know about themselves? Exploring the bright spots and blind spots of narcissists’ self-knowledge.
- Understanding and mitigating narcissists’ low empathy.
- Interpersonal functioning of narcissistic individuals and implications for treatment engagement.
Offering nuanced analysis of a particularly timely subject, The Handbook of Trait Narcissism is fascinating and informative reading for psychologists and psychology students, as well as scholars in anthropology, sociology, economics, political scientists, and more.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-92171-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-92170-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-92171-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Finance, Business & Banking