About this book
This book provides a practical guide, complete with accompanying Matlab software, to many different types of polynomial and discrete splines and spline-based wavelets, multiwavelets and wavelet frames in signal and image processing applications.
In self-contained form, it briefly outlines a broad range of polynomial and discrete splines with equidistant nodes and their signal-processing-relevant properties. In particular, interpolating, smoothing, and shift-orthogonal splines are presented.
Signal/image Processing Algorithms Polynomial and Discrete Splines and Spline-based Ways Multiwavelets Frame Wavelets Matlab Code
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-92123-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-92122-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-92123-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site