About this book
This book provides a clear and integrated guide to the diagnostic pathways and therapeutic options available for the treatment of diabetic foot syndrome. The link between the location of the lesion and its potential causes are discussed in relation to its diagnosis, biomechanics, treatment and prognosis. Chapters covering interdigital lesions, the lateral side of the foot, torsion of the hallux, and the charcot foot are included.
Diabetic Foot Syndrome: From Entity to Therapy aims to facilitate interdisciplinary understanding and is relevant to endocrinologists, as well as vascular and orthopedic surgeons.
Functional Anatomy Active ulcers Clinical Biomechanics Amputation theoretical backup Interdisciplinary therapy Diabetic Foot
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-92055-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-92054-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-92055-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site