About this book
This book discusses text mining and different ways this type of data mining can be used to find implicit knowledge from text collections. The author provides the guidelines for implementing text mining systems in Java, as well as concepts and approaches. The book starts by providing detailed text preprocessing techniques and then goes on to provide concepts, the techniques, the implementation, and the evaluation of text categorization. It then goes into more advanced topics including text summarization, text segmentation, topic mapping, and automatic text management.
- Presents techniques of preprocessing texts into structured forms;
- Outlines concepts of text categorization and clustering, their algorithms, and implementation guides;
- Includes advanced topics such as text summarization, text segmentation, topic mapping, and automatic text management.
Data mining Text mining Tex mining systems in Java Text categorization Text summarization Text segmentation Automatic text management Text clustering
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-91815-0
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-91814-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-91815-0
- Series Print ISSN 2197-6503
- Series Online ISSN 2197-6511
- Buy this book on publisher's site