Table of contents
About this book
This book deals with problems related to the evaluation of customer satisfaction in very different contexts and ways. Often satisfaction about a product or service is investigated through suitable surveys which try to capture the satisfaction about several partial aspects which characterize the perceived quality of that product or service. This book presents a series of statistical techniques adopted to analyze data from real situations where customer satisfaction surveys were performed.
The aim is to give a simple guide of the variety of analysis that can be performed when analyzing data from sample surveys: starting from latent variable models to heterogeneity in satisfaction and also introducing some testing methods for comparing different customers. The book also discusses the construction of composite indicators including different benchmarks of satisfaction. Finally, some rank-based procedures for analyzing survey data are also shown.
Parametric Statistics Nonparametric Statistics Sample Surveys Customer Satisfaction Customer Satisfaction Heterogeneity CUB Model Multivariate Populations Composite Indicators Satisfaction Profiles Multivariate Rankings
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-91740-5
- Copyright Information The Author(s), under exclusive licence to Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-91739-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-91740-5
- Series Print ISSN 2191-544X
- Series Online ISSN 2191-5458
- Buy this book on publisher's site