About this book
This textbook is intended for a semester-length course in Sigma-Delta converters. The author minimizes his use of mathematical theory, emphasizes real-use cases, and discusses concepts in a way to be accessible to inexperienced students and entry-level, practicing engineers. Little or no prior knowledge of Sigma-Delta converters and/or MATLAB®/Simulink® is assumed. Readers will learn what the design process involves, the trade-offs to consider, how a modulator is actually simulated and how to consider a specific design successful. Each chapter begins with the essential, practical information, while the necessary, theoretical concepts are presented through results evaluation of the suggested simulation exercises of the modulators supplied in the MATLAB®/Simulink® Toolbox software accompanying this book.
- Provides practically-oriented, textbook coverage of Sigma-Delta converters;
- Accompanied by a downloadable, dedicated Simulink® Toolbox, which allows readers to perform all the common simulations required to evaluate a complete design, individually investigate the most important non-idealities affecting single blocks, and explore some of the most famous Sigma-Delta architectures;
- Includes numerous, solved and fully explained examples, as well as exercises at the end of each chapter.
Sigma-Delta converters textbook Understanding Delta-Sigma Data Converters CMOS Sigma-Delta Converters Delta-Sigma Modulators Design of Multibit Delta Sigma A/D Converters
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-91539-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-91538-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-91539-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site