About this book
This book discusses innovations in the field of Directed Energy (DE) and presents new technologies and innovative approaches for use in energy production for possible Underwater Communication, Directed Energy Weapons Applications and at lower wave energy for Medical Applications as well. In-depth chapters explore the challenges related to the study of energy produced from Scalar Longitudinal Wave (SLW). Topics related to Scalar Longitudinal Waves (SLW) and their various applications in the energy, medical, and military sector are discussed along with principles of Quantum Electrodynamics (QED) and theory, weapon applications of SLW, as well as SLW driven propulsion via an all-electronic engine, and for underwater communications. Scalar Wave Driven Energy Applications offers a unique solution for students, researchers, and engineers seeking a viable alternative to traditional approaches for energy production.
- Describes the benefits, uses, and challenges related to Scala Longitudinal Wave (SLW);
- Offers an innovative and unique solution to the challenge of finding new and innovative sources of energy production;
- Focuses on real world applications of SLW in the energy, medical, and military sectors.
Energy production Vector calculus analysis Mathematical modes Wave physics Scalar longitudinal waves All-electronic engines Directed energy weapons Low temperature fusion Scalar electrodynamics Energy from HPM
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-91023-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Energy
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-91022-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-91023-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site