About this book
This book presents exact, that is minimal, solutions to individual steps in the design process for Digital Microfluidic Biochips (DMFBs), as well as a one-pass approach that combines all these steps in a single process. All of the approaches discussed are based on a formal model that can easily be extended to cope with further design problems. In addition to the exact methods, heuristic approaches are provided and the complexity classes of various design problems are determined.
- Presents exact methods to tackle a variety of design problems for Digital Microfluidic Biochips (DMFBs);
- Describes an holistic, one-pass approach solving different design steps all at once;
- Based on a formal model of DMFBs that is easily adaptable to deal with further design tasks.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-90936-3
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-90935-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-90936-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site