Table of contents
About this book
The contributions in this volume give an insight into current research activities in Shape Optimization, Homogenization and Optimal Control performed in Africa, Germany and internationally. Seeds for collaboration can be found in the first four papers in the field of homogenization. Modelling and optimal control in partial differential equations is the topic of the next six papers, again mixed from Africa and Germany. Finally, new results in the field of shape optimization are discussed in the final international three papers.
This workshop, held at the AIMS Center Senegal, March 13-16, 2017, has been supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) and by the African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) in Senegal, which is one of six centres of a pan-African network of centres of excellence for postgraduate education, research and outreach in mathematical sciences.
Shape Optimization Homogenization Optimal Control Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations Inverse Problems
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-90469-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Birkhäuser, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-90468-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-90469-6
- Series Print ISSN 0373-3149
- Series Online ISSN 2296-6072
- Buy this book on publisher's site