Table of contents
About this book
The book analyzes the various legal and political concepts to resolve the problem of the existing space debris in outer space and which measures have been taken to avoid space debris or to reduce potential space debris in the course of future space missions.
From a scientific and technical point of view various studies are ongoing to analyze the feasibility of active debris removal. Nevertheless it has to be highlighted that outer space is an international area where various actors with different legal and political concepts are operating, a situation that leads to different approaches concerning such activities.
space law space policy space security space environment protection space traffic management
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-90338-5
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Social Sciences Social Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-90337-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-90338-5
- Series Print ISSN 1868-5307
- Series Online ISSN 1868-5315
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors