Table of contents
About this book
AI and Algorithmics have already optimized and automated production and logistics processes. Now it is time to unleash AI on the administrative, planning and even creative procedures in marketing, sales and management.This book provides an easy-to-understand guide to assessing the value and potential of AI and Algorithmics. It systematically draws together the technologies and methods of AI with clear business scenarios on an entrepreneurial level.
With interviews and case studies from those cutting edge businesses and executives who are already leading the way, this book shows you:
- how customer and market potential can be automatically identified and profiled;
- how media planning can be intelligently automated and optimized with AI and Big Data;
- how (chat)bots and digital assistants can make communication between companies and consumers more efficient and smarter;
- how you can optimize Customer Journeys based on Algorithmics and AI; and
- how to conduct market research in more efficient and smarter way.
A decade from now, all businesses will be AI businesses – Gentsch shows you how to make sure yours makes that transition better than your competitors.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-89957-2
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management Business and Management (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-89956-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-89957-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site